WaMu Loan Modification
Since Chase Bank took over Washington Mutual, you need to contact Chase for your WaMu Loan Modification.
- Call the telephone number on your mortgage statement.
- Call (800) 848-9136.
- Call (866) 550-5705.
- Visit a Chase regional counseling center.
- Web site: www.chase.com
- Hardship letter may be required. Read here how to write one.
- Owner-occupied residence.
- Mortgage owned by Chase, WaMu or EMC or with investor approval.
Target debt-to-income, or DTI, ratio: 31 percent to 40 percent, capped at 50 percent for borrowers who've demonstrated they can pay more. Read more about debt-to-income ratio here.
Go Back to Top of this 'WaMu Loan Modification' page